/ IVF Education & Embryology Courses
/ Certificates and Diplomas
Certificate course in ART
New Delhi, India
Visitor Comments |
Add to Favorites
Refer to Friends
Certificate course in ART
This certificate course can be explained as an extension of the Introductory course in ART. This course is designed in such a way that it also includes a five day visit to a reputed IVF center to understand the live functioning of the ART procedures and sharpening of skills for another 5 days on their return back to IIRFT.
This course targets at offering comprehensive theoratical knowledge about the subject coupled with all-encompassing hands-on training on a one-one basis in all aspects of IVF & ICSI.
In this course, the candidate will be given an opportunity to visit and witness the actual lab setup and working of a reputed human IVF centre for 5 days.
Approach of the Training:
- Collaborative series of lectures with Audio/ Visual aids by our knowledgeable internal and visiting faculty.
- Video/ Multimedia presentation of critical clinical characteristics of setting up of an ideal IVF laboratory, follicular study, ovum pick up, oocyte stripping, laser assisted hatching, oocyte - zygote and embryo scoring, extended culture and embryo transfer.
- One-on-one hands on training in following laboratory aspects:
- Routine Semen analysis, advanced semen analysis, sperm preparation for IUI & ART.
- Dish preparation for IVF and ICSI.
- Types of media, media handling, aliquoting and subsequent storage.
- Oocyte and embryo handling transfer between the droplets and dishes.
- Catheter loading for IUI and embryo transfer.
- Micromanipulation components, mechanics and installation instructions.
- Aligning of micromanipulator, micro tools and preparing for sperm injection.
- Sperm immobilization and mock injection followed by ICSI.
- Good Laboratory Practices(GLP) and QC/ QA.
- Cryopreservation of gametes and embryos (demonstration only).
- Observer togethership in an actual clinical set up for 5 days,(no hands-on experience will be available).
Evaluation of Candidates:
MCQ's and practical demonstration of skills.
Trainees will get :
Course Manual and a certificate of Training accredited by Center for Medicine, USA on completion and access to in house facilities like library, CD's and internet (for reference within IIRFT center only).
for fee structure you can call us directly at +91-9810277988, +91-9555544422 or you can visit - http://www.iirft.com/certificate-art.php Also you can mail us at [email protected] so we can get back to you asap.
Green Park Main
E-mail: Contact Dr Rita Bakshi
Click photo to enlarge
Customer Reviews (3)
write a review
28 October 2015
PLS I NEED A QUICK REPLY.
I AM INTERESTED IN TAKING A COURSE ON CERTIFICATE IN ART. I NEED FOLLOWING INFORMATION. I HAVE BEEN TO YOUR WEBSITE BUT AM NOT ABLE TO GET AN ANSWER
1) INVOICE AND DETAILS OF PAYMENT BY WIRE TRANSFER IN. DOLLAR PAYMENT
2) COST OF HOTELS IN DOLLARS ESPECIALLY THOSE CLOSE TO EART. I NEED THE CHEAPER ONES
3) WHO WILL PICK ME AT THE AIRPORT TO YOUR SITE.
SEND REPLY FAST. THANKS
-DR ADEGOKE ABIODUN
12 October 2015
For fee structure you can visit us http://www.iirft.com/ or you can call us directly at +91-9810277988 our senior will give you answer
11 October 2015
HOW CAN WE COME KNOW ABOUT PRACTICAL KNOWLEDGE OF ABOVE AND HOW CAN WE PAY THE FEES .IS THERE ANY INSTALLATION OF FEES PAY IS AVAILABLE THERE PLZ.REPLY.THANKS
PRANITA UMBREKAR BARAMATI