Bank Nurse Brighton
Brighton Fertility Associates
Brighton, United Kingdom
Who we are:
Brighton Fertility Associates (BFA) is looking for a motivated bank nurse for our expanding Ovulation Induction, DI and IUI service. BFA is located on the South Coast and is supportive and friendly team – and you would be joining a team with one of the highest IUI rates in the UK, using our own donors.
We are committed to training staff to the highest level, so if you don’t have direct experience but keen to learn, we will help you with all aspects of managing the IUI service. We are flexible around staff commitments and often do evening appointments for our clients.
The key responsibilities
- Perform venepuncture
- Coach patients to self-administer fertility drugs
- Prepare and assist for IUI Treatment
- Obtain patient consent for treatment
- Coordinate treatment cycles
- To develop skills in the management and care of couples undergoing assisted reproductive techniques.
- To perform various audits and risk assessments when required
- Compliance to organisation and legislative codes of practice
- 1st level registration with NMC
- Ideally experience within Womens Health or Fertility, but all training will be given
- Scanning training desirable
- A genuine interest in donation and fertility management
- To observe a high level of confidentiality
- Excellent verbal, numerical and IT skills and attention to detail essential
- Desire to learn
Please attach a copy of your CV to your email and include an appropriate covering letter in support of your application.
Should you wish to discuss this role informally by telephone prior to submitting any application, please do not hesitate to contact Suzy Duffy on 01273 620165.
||1st level registration with NMC
Ideally experience within Womens Health or Fertility, but all training will be given
Scanning training desirable
||A genuine interest in donation and fertility management
To observe a high level of confidentiality
Excellent verbal, numerical and IT skills and attention to detail essential
Desire to learn
||Salary according to experience
||Once position is filled