Flat No. 307, Ds Max Swastik appts., Turahalli (V), Uttarahalli Hoblie, Bangalore - 61
E-Mail: [email protected]
To pursue a challenging career in the field of Clinical embryology & assisted reproduction that allows me to utilize my skills and enhance my career with innovative approaches and creative thoughts to work on cutting edge technologies.
TECHNICAL SKILLS -
- Semen analysis – WHO Criteria ,Makler’s chamber
- Semen processing for IUI/IVF (Swim-up and Density Gradient Method)
- Semen Functionality Test (HOS)
- Aseptic techniques/ sterile maintenance of Lab.
- Cumulus Oocyte screening from follicular fluid aspirates.
- Denudation of Oocytes and cumulus removal.
- Identification of maturity and grading of oocytes - GV, M1, MII.
- Setting up of inverted microscope and alignment of micromanipulators
- ICSI Dish preparation.
- Immobilization of spermatozoa and Intra cytoplasmic sperm injection.
- Hands-on experience of ICSI micromanipulator – Nikon-Narishige
- Checking of fertilization and pro nuclei.
- Checking of stages of embryo.
- Hands-on experience of Vitrification of oocytes/ embryos, freezing, thawing.
- Knowledge of report writing, documentations etc.
WORK EXPERIENCE -
- Trainee Embryologist (2017 –‘18 ) at Momsoon Fertility & IVF centre, Bangalore.
- Previously worked as Biochemistry lecturer at BH.S.R & V.L.MEMORIAL Degree & P.G College ,A.P
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS -
- P.G Diploma in Clinical Embryology & Assisted Reproductive Technology (PGD-CEART)
Bangalore University, Bangalore
(In Collaboration with Momsoon Fertility & IVF centre)
Year- 2017- 2018 (PURSUING)
- Masters in Science (M.Sc.) – Bio-Chemistry
Sir. C.R Reddy Women’s college
Year – 2007 - 2009
- Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) – Bio-Chemistry
BH.S.R & V.L.MEMORIAL Degree & P.G College,
Year – 2003 - 2006
- MS Office (word, excel, PowerPoint)
- Internet Applications
PERSONAL DETAILS -
Date of Birth : 2nd Dec, 1985
Gender : Female
Languages Known : English, Hindi & Telugu
Marital Status : Married
I hereby declare that all the information provided above is true to the best of my knowledge.