1st Hands on Workshop on PGD, Embryo Biopsy & Vitrification
1 st Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology of the Aristotle University Medical School, Thessaloniki, Greece, in collaboration with Biogenesis & Research Instruments Ltd (RI)10 September 2014
The lecture sessions will provide you with a taster and improved understanding of the ever changing fields of PGD, and vitrification of gametes and embryos, how to implement new technologies and techniques into an IVF clinic – essential for any progressive IVF professional.
Whether you are actively seeking to gain new skills or refine your existing skills, need advice
on techniques, procedures or protocols or just want to soak in the knowledge on show, we’re confident they’ll be valuable days.
The workshop will include lectures and the opportunity to practise embryo biopsy and vitrification in the dedicated sessions supported by the guidance of experts. Refreshments and lunch are also included.
When: 3-5th October 2014
Where: Papageorgiou General Hospital, Thessaloniki, Greece
• An introduction to embryo biopsy - techniques, best practise and troubleshooting
• Genetic analysis of embryos – Array CGH, Next Generation Sequensing, Karyomapping
• Clinical Pregnancy rates following PGS with new technologies
• Non- invasive methods of embryo selection - Metabolomics and Time lapse
• Vitrification of Gametes and Embryos: best practice and safety
• Professor Alan Handyside U.K.
• Professor Pierre Vanderzwalmen Austria.
Practical Sessions will include:
• Polar Body, Day 3 and Trophectoderm Biopsy
• Cell Handling Post Biopsy
• Vitrification of Oocytes and Embryos
Who should attend
• Senior Embryologists
• Junior Embryologists
• Laboratory Managers
• Specialists in fertility treatment
• All those interested in reproductive techniques and practises
Language: The official language of the workshop is English.
The cost of this workshop is for Lectures only 250 euros and Lectures + Hands on Practice
For Registration please visit http://www.premium-events.gr/registration.html
Accommodation: For Booking accommodation at Macedonia Palace Hotel please visit http://www.premium-events.gr/accommodation.html