INSTITUT MARQUÈS CLANE
Abbey Hall, Abbeylands, Clane, Co. Kildare W91 N500
Date Added: 13 February 2017
Refer Position to Friends |
Add to Favorites |
Institut Marquès is a centre of International excellence in the field of Obstetrics & Gynecology and Assisted Reproduction. Founded in Barcelona over 90 years ago by Dr Vicens Marquès, the Institut Marquès owes its name to the family whose members have represented the centre’s unity and continuity over time.
Under the current directorship of Dr. Leonardo Marques and Dr Marisa López-Teijón the Institut Marquès has offices in five European countries and the United Arab Emirates. Our strong International programme currently positions Institut Marquès as one of the top IVF clinics worldwide. We pride ourselves on offering excellence and innovation, attending to each patient individually and offering them respectful and caring support.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a highly motivated and committed Laboratory Manager for a full-time position (with weekends on a rota basis) to join an established, dynamic and multidisciplinary team at our centre in Clane, Co. Kildare.
The successful candidate must have at least 5 years experience in an embryology laboratory and will be required to manage the Embryology team and the day-to-day running of the Embryology laboratory.
Previous experience of Embryology Laboratory Management is an advantage.
Laboratory Manager roles/responsibilities:
- Perform all aspects of daily IVF laboratory tasks including IVF, ICSI, Sperm Preparation, Oocyte/ Embryo Vitrification and Thawing, Embryo transfer, Equipment monitoring, daily scheduling and set-up.
- Extensive knowledge of the EU Tissue and Cell Directives in relation to assisted reproduction is essential.
- Prepare Data and Reports for HPRA inspection.
- Work closely with the Quality Manager and Medical Team to continuously improve standards of care and the strategic development of new techniques and procedures at Institut Marques.
- Manage regular audits and analyses of laboratory protocols and results.
- Perform competency assessments and complete staff training records.
- Coordinate and Schedule PPM and Calibration of all equipment as well as process and equipment validation and risk assessments.
- Liaise with Institut Marques Barcelona for policy changes/updates.
- Partake in management meetings and make treatment recommendations based upon test results, and intermediate recommendations during treatment.
- Partake in continued professional development, in-house and vocational training, conference attendance and membership of professional bodies.
- Candidates are required to possess outstanding communication and interpersonal skills, as well as the ability to work effectively under pressure whilst offering exceptional patient care at all times.
Applicants who meet our criteria and have the right to live and work in Ireland are invited to send their CV with covering letter to Anna Bugrina, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
||- 5 years experience in an embryology laboratory
- Previous experience of Embryology Laboratory Management is an advantage
|Preferred Method of Contact:
|| INSTITUT MARQUÈS CLANE
||Abbey Hall, Abbeylands, Clane, Co. Kildare W91 N500
||Clane, Clane, Ireland
|| 00353 45 989 500